Fwd: Plone Symposium Midwest - June 13-22, 2014 - Oshkosh, Wisconsin

T. Kim Nguyen T. Kim Nguyen

Fwd: Plone Symposium Midwest - June 13-22, 2014 - Oshkosh, Wisconsin

The Plone Rangers at UW Oshkosh are very pleased and excited to invite you back to the Plone Symposium Midwest in beautiful, cosmopolitan Oshkosh, Wisconsin (where the average high temperature in June is 77ºF or 25ºC … really!)

Last year's Symposium was one of the best attended, with 100 people in the training classes, 100 for the two main days, and 35+ more who stayed on for the sprints.

As was the case last year, Plone Symposium Midwest 2014 will be the only North American event for Plone, so don't miss it!

Schedule

The Symposium schedule will include:

- 5 days of training (June 13-17)

- 2 days of keynotes and talks (June 18 & 19)

- 3 days of sprints (June 20-22) -- log in and add your sprint topics

Training

We are working with past years' trainers to bring you a compelling set of classes.  If you are interested in providing training, please see our call for trainers

Keynotes and Talks

We will have two streams of talks:

- a more technical stream for developers and systems, and

- a less technical stream for integrators, content editors, and managers.

We are putting the final touches on our talk submission form; it will be available shortly.

Sponsor Us!

The Plone Symposium has always been a non-profit, low cost event.  We are looking for sponsors to help us maintain low registration fees and sponsor sprinters; if you or your organization are interested in helping, please see our call for sponsors

We look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful campus!

Kim, on behalf of the Plone Rangers at UW Oshkosh

Follow Us