Error when trying to export site using transmogrifier

Fabian Köster Fabian Köster

Error when trying to export site using transmogrifier

Hi,

I setup a Plone site with with default content and without any add-ons.
If I now want to export site content with transmogrifier, I get the
following error:

2013-02-15 12:58:29 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog 1360929509.80.203409591796
http://localhost:8080/wasgehtengine/portal_setup/manage_exportSelectedSteps
Traceback (innermost last): Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 126, in
publish Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 77, in mapply
  Module Products.PDBDebugMode.runcall, line 70, in pdb_runcall
  Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line 583, in
manage_exportSelectedSteps Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line
1038, in _doRunExportSteps Module
quintagroup.transmogrifier.exportimport, line 89, in
exportSiteStructure Module quintagroup.transmogrifier.logger, line 30,
in __iter__ Module quintagroup.transmogrifier.writer, line 47, in
__iter__ Module quintagroup.transmogrifier.portlets, line 42, in
__iter__ Module quintagroup.transmogrifier.datacorrector, line 36, in
__iter__ Module quintagroup.transmogrifier.comments, line 29, in
__iter__ Module quintagroup.transmogrifier.propertymanager, line 196,
in __iter__ Module xml.dom.minidom, line 1578, in unlink Module
xml.dom.minidom, line 264, in unlink Module xml.dom.minidom, line 672,
in unlink Module xml.dom.minidom, line 264, in unlink
  Module xml.dom.minidom, line 672, in unlink
  Module xml.dom.minidom, line 264, in unlink
  Module xml.dom.minidom, line 668, in unlink
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'values'
> /usr/lib/python2.7/xml/dom/minidom.py(668)unlink()
-> for attr in self._attrs.values():
(Pdb)

Any ideas whats going on?

My versions are:

Plone 4.2.4 (4210)
CMF 2.2.7
Zope 2.13.19
Python 2.7.3 (default, Oct 4 2012, 21:03:09) [GCC 4.6.3]
PIL 1.1.7

Regards,
Fabian

Volodymyr Cherepanyak Volodymyr Cherepanyak

Re: Error when trying to export site using transmogrifier

Hi Fabian,

you definitely should not try to export comments out of Plone4.2 with quintagroup.transmogrifier, as it is not aware of plone.app.discussion.

Just remove the correspondent pipeline from your configuration.

Regards,
Volodymyr Cherepanyak.

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Fabian Köster <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I setup a Plone site with with default content and without any add-ons.
If I now want to export site content with transmogrifier, I get the
following error:

2013-02-15 12:58:29 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog 1360929509.80.203409591796
http://localhost:8080/wasgehtengine/portal_setup/manage_exportSelectedSteps
Traceback (innermost last): Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 126, in
publish Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 77, in mapply
  Module Products.PDBDebugMode.runcall, line 70, in pdb_runcall
  Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line 583, in
manage_exportSelectedSteps Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line
1038, in _doRunExportSteps Module
quintagroup.transmogrifier.exportimport, line 89, in
exportSiteStructure Module quintagroup.transmogrifier.logger, line 30,
in __iter__ Module quintagroup.transmogrifier.writer, line 47, in
__iter__ Module quintagroup.transmogrifier.portlets, line 42, in
__iter__ Module quintagroup.transmogrifier.datacorrector, line 36, in
__iter__ Module quintagroup.transmogrifier.comments, line 29, in
__iter__ Module quintagroup.transmogrifier.propertymanager, line 196,
in __iter__ Module xml.dom.minidom, line 1578, in unlink Module
xml.dom.minidom, line 264, in unlink Module xml.dom.minidom, line 672,
in unlink Module xml.dom.minidom, line 264, in unlink
  Module xml.dom.minidom, line 672, in unlink
  Module xml.dom.minidom, line 264, in unlink
  Module xml.dom.minidom, line 668, in unlink
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'values'
> /usr/lib/python2.7/xml/dom/minidom.py(668)unlink()
-> for attr in self._attrs.values():
(Pdb)

Any ideas whats going on?

My versions are:

Plone 4.2.4 (4210)
CMF 2.2.7
Zope 2.13.19
Python 2.7.3 (default, Oct 4 2012, 21:03:09) [GCC 4.6.3]
PIL 1.1.7

Regards,
Fabian

Volodymyr Cherepanyak