Error when raising Plone instance with product that uses plone.app.dexterity

Leonardo Andrade Leonardo Andrade

Error when raising Plone instance with product that uses plone.app.dexterity

Hi,

I created a product that uses plone.app.dexterity and I needed modify the buildout.cfg file to include these dependencies:

plone.app.dexterity = 1.2.1
five.intid = 1.0
plone.app.intid = 1.0
plone.supermodel = 1.1
plone.autoform = 1.2

The buildout executed perfectly, but when I try to run the Plone instance I received these messages:

"/usr/local/pl4/buildout-cache/eggs/plone.dexterity-2.2.3-py2.6.egg/plone/dexterity/content.py", line 183, in <module>
    class DexterityContent(DAVResourceMixin, PortalContent, PropertyManager, Contained):
  File "/usr/local/pl4/buildout-cache/eggs/plone.dexterity-2.2.3-py2.6.egg/plone/dexterity/content.py", line 284, in DexterityContent
    @security.private
zope.configuration.xmlconfig.ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/usr/local/pl4/zinstance/parts/instance/etc/site.zcml", line 12.2-12.39
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/usr/local/pl4/buildout-cache/eggs/Products.CMFPlone-4.1-py2.6.egg/Products/CMFPlone/meta.zcml", line 43.4-47.10
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/usr/local/pl4/buildout-cache/eggs/plone.app.dexterity-1.2.1-py2.6.egg/plone/app/dexterity/meta.zcml", line 4.2-4.67
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/usr/local/pl4/buildout-cache/eggs/plone.directives.dexterity-1.0.2-py2.6.egg/plone/directives/dexterity/meta.zcml", line 10.4-10.36
    AttributeError: private

I'm using plone 4.1.
Any ideas to solve this issue or find out a solution?

Atc,

Leonardo.

Dieter Maurer Dieter Maurer

Re: Error when raising Plone instance with product that uses plone.app.dexterity

Leonardo Andrade <[hidden email]> writes:

> I created a product that uses plone.app.dexterity and I needed modify the
> buildout.cfg file to include these dependencies:
>
> plone.app.dexterity = 1.2.1
> five.intid = 1.0
> plone.app.intid = 1.0
> plone.supermodel = 1.1
> plone.autoform = 1.2
>
> The buildout executed perfectly, but when I try to run the Plone instance I
> received these messages:

> PropertyManager, Contained):
>   File "/usr/local/pl4/buildout-cache/eggs/plone.dexterity-2.2.3-py2.6.egg/plone/dexterity/content.py",
> line 284, in DexterityContent
>     @security.private
>     ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
> "/usr/local/pl4/buildout-cache/eggs/plone.directives.dexterity-1.0.2-py2.6.egg/plone/directives/dexterity/meta.zcml",
> line 10.4-10.36
>     AttributeError: private

Likely, the versions included do not fit well.

Your "plone.dexterity" version (2.2.3) expects that "security"
has an attribute "private" - but the in your buildout this is not the
case.

You can look at the source of "plone.dexterity.content" to find
out where "security" comes from. The corresponding package it the one
whose version is in conflict with that of "plone.dexterity".

Depending on details of your installation, you may need to change
the "plone.dexterity" version or the version of the package
providing "security".