Enabling "Short Name" editing not working with Plone 2.1.1?

Cyrille Bonnet Cyrille Bonnet

Enabling "Short Name" editing not working with Plone 2.1.1?

Hi guys,

I am testing Plone 2.1.1 on WinXP. I've gone to preferences -> portal
settings and check the box Show "Short Name" on Content (and save...).

However, when I go ahead and create a new page, I am not seeing the
short name field.

Am I missing something?

Any pointer would be appreciated.

Cyrille

Philip Kilner Philip Kilner

Re: Enabling "Short Name" editing not working with Plone 2.1.1?

Hi Cyrille,

Cyrille Bonnet wrote:
> I am testing Plone 2.1.1 on WinXP. I've gone to preferences -> portal
> settings and check the box Show "Short Name" on Content (and save...).
>
> However, when I go ahead and create a new page, I am not seeing the
> short name field.

As well as enabling it for the site, you need to enable it in your user
profile under "Preferences -> Personal Preferences".

HTH

PhilK

Email: [hidden email]
PGP Public key: http://www.xfr.co.uk
Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"You'll find that one part's sweet and one part's tart:
say where the sweetness and the sourness start."
- Tony Harrison