EasyNewsletter Styles

Gerhard Hug Gerhard Hug

EasyNewsletter Styles

Hi

I would like to do some changes to have a better looking of our Newsletter made with EasyNewsletter.
For instance replace the Plone logo by an other image or fix the body width.
But i didn't find a template where i can put an id or class related to the css.

Is there anybody, to give me an advice?

Thanks for answers and best regards
Gerhard

Nathan Van Gheem-3 Nathan Van Gheem-3

Re: EasyNewsletter Styles

This list is for discussing plone core UI. Please re-post your question to the plone users list.

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 9:23 AM, Gerhard Hug <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I would like to do some changes to have a better looking of our Newsletter made with EasyNewsletter.
For instance replace the Plone logo by an other image or fix the body width.
But i didn't find a template where i can put an id or class related to the css.

Is there anybody, to give me an advice?

Thanks for answers and best regards
Gerhard

Nathan Van Gheem