Discussion_Tool Solutions for Plone 2.1?

Theo-14 Theo-14

Discussion_Tool Solutions for Plone 2.1?

I'm now using Plone 2.1, and was wondering what available solutions
there are for discussions? I know it's possible to replace the standard
discussion_tool system with various other non-2.1 systems (Ploneboard,
CMFBoard, etc), but my attempts with those so far in 2.1 have failed.

I'm mostly looking to allow HTML in the comments, which the default
system does not allow, and perhaps hack it later to allow kupu integration.

Anyone have good experiences with anything so far?

--
    /\  Adam Theo, 26, Tallahassee Fl.    www.theoretic.com/members/theo
   //\\           Email/Jabber [hidden email] or Phone (850)322-0470