Default page not honoured

zagor zagor

Hi all

When I select a folder element as the default view for any of my
folders, the element is selected but then, if I go to the folder,
rather then displaying the default element, the folder keeps listing
its content as before.

I say the default element is set because it is stated in
/myfolder/manage_propertiesForm; but, on the other side, if I look at
the folder contents I should say it is not because I don't see the
little red ring close to the default element name and, in fact, the
folder bahaviour seems to confirm it.

All of this happens with any folder but the root folder, which is
still behaving as expected (it means my homepage is OK).

I use the Sunburst theme and no Diazo themes.

While running in debug mode I don't see any error when I select the
default element.

Any idea?

Thank you very much in advance

Andrea

T. Kim Nguyen-2 T. Kim Nguyen-2

Re: Default page not honoured

        Kim

> On Sep 2, 2016, at 8:55 AM, Andrea Brugiolo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> When I select a folder element as the default view for any of my
> folders, the element is selected but then, if I go to the folder,
> rather then displaying the default element, the folder keeps listing
> its content as before.
>
> I say the default element is set because it is stated in
> /myfolder/manage_propertiesForm; but, on the other side, if I look at
> the folder contents I should say it is not because I don't see the
> little red ring close to the default element name and, in fact, the
> folder bahaviour seems to confirm it.
>
> All of this happens with any folder but the root folder, which is
> still behaving as expected (it means my homepage is OK).
>
> I use the Sunburst theme and no Diazo themes.
>
> While running in debug mode I don't see any error when I select the
> default element.
>
> Any idea?
>
> Thank you very much in advance
>
> Andrea

yuri-2 yuri-2

Re: Default page not honoured

I think Andrea means "an element in the folder", not the folder itself
as default page. This is a more clear sentence:

"When I select an element as the default view for any folder in the
site, the element is keep selected. Then, if I view the folder, it keeps
listing its content
rather then displaying the selected element."