Cioppino sprint update?

Geir Bækholt-2 Geir Bækholt-2

Cioppino sprint update?

We see a lot of awesome updates coming from the Cioppino sprint.
– but it can be hard to follow from the outside.

It would be cool if a sprinter would take the time to send a short
update to this list (or another if it is more suited) once in a while
with either plans or status updates, so info isn't just passed as tweets
and rumors.

Great work, guys! Much appreciated, keep going!

--
Geir Bækholt
www.jarn.com/baekholt

Alexander Limi Alexander Limi

Re: Cioppino sprint update?

Sprint report is coming, David wrote a first version yesterday, and I think Jon wanted to polish it up for publishing on plone.org?

I wanted to help writing one too, but I think my time is better spent finalizing the Documentation and Support section improvements. :)

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 3:07 AM, Geir Bækholt <[hidden email]> wrote:

We see a lot of awesome updates coming from the Cioppino sprint.
– but it can be hard to follow from the outside.

It would be cool if a sprinter would take the time to send a short
update to this list (or another if it is more suited) once in a while
with either plans or status updates, so info isn't just passed as tweets
and rumors.

Great work, guys! Much appreciated, keep going!

--
Geir Bækholt
www.jarn.com/baekholt

Alexander Limi · http://twitter.com/limi · http://limi.net

JonStahl JonStahl

Re: Cioppino sprint update?

Said report is in final draft at:
http://plone.org/news/cioppino-sprint-2011-report

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Alexander Limi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sprint report is coming, David wrote a first version yesterday, and I think
> Jon wanted to polish it up for publishing on plone.org?
>
> I wanted to help writing one too, but I think my time is better spent
> finalizing the Documentation and Support section improvements. :)
>
> On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 3:07 AM, Geir Bækholt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> We see a lot of awesome updates coming from the Cioppino sprint.
>> – but it can be hard to follow from the outside.
>>
>> It would be cool if a sprinter would take the time to send a short
>> update to this list (or another if it is more suited) once in a while
>> with either plans or status updates, so info isn't just passed as tweets
>> and rumors.
>>

>> Great work, guys! Much appreciated, keep going!
>>

>> --
>> Geir Bækholt
>> www.jarn.com/baekholt

> Alexander Limi · http://twitter.com/limi · http://limi.net

aclark aclark

Re: Cioppino sprint update?

On 2/15/11 4:08 PM, Jon Stahl wrote:
> Said report is in final draft at:
> http://plone.org/news/cioppino-sprint-2011-report

Looks good. I triaged the rest of the plone.org trac tickets yesterday,
so we're actually down to <= 20 tickets.

In addition Ross blogged about it
(http://rpatterson.net/blog/cioppino-sprint) and I have a blog entry
going out tomorrow morning (around 9:00AM EST).

Alex Clark · http://aclark.net/help-me-help-plone

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 2:45 PM, Alex Clark <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 2/15/11 4:08 PM, Jon Stahl wrote:
> Said report is in final draft at:
> http://plone.org/news/cioppino-sprint-2011-report

Looks good. I triaged the rest of the plone.org trac tickets yesterday,
so we're actually down to <= 20 tickets.

In addition Ross blogged about it
(http://rpatterson.net/blog/cioppino-sprint) and I have a blog entry
going out tomorrow morning (around 9:00AM EST).

Yeah, that's a great write-up, kudos. I plan to work on finalizing the improvements to documentation layout and the support page tonight — so hopefully we can link to the real thing before publishing. :)

--
Alexander Limi · http://twitter.com/limi · http://limi.net

Dylan Jay Dylan Jay

Re: Cioppino sprint update?

Downloads of add-ons are no longer showing up because the search
criteria seems to be excluding items with no votes. That's a pretty
major bug.

http://plone.org/products?getCategories=auth

Should I submit a bug or is it that someone is working on this right
now?

---
Dylan Jay
Technical Solutions Manager
PretaWeb: reducing duplication in the government web.
P: +612 80819071 | M: +61421477460 | twitter.com/djay75 | linkedin.com/
in/djay75

On 16/02/2011, at 11:12 AM, Alexander Limi wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 2:45 PM, Alex Clark <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 2/15/11 4:08 PM, Jon Stahl wrote:
> > Said report is in final draft at:
> > http://plone.org/news/cioppino-sprint-2011-report
>
> Looks good. I triaged the rest of the plone.org trac tickets
> yesterday,
> so we're actually down to <= 20 tickets.
>
> In addition Ross blogged about it
> (http://rpatterson.net/blog/cioppino-sprint) and I have a blog entry
> going out tomorrow morning (around 9:00AM EST).
>
> Yeah, that's a great write-up, kudos. I plan to work on finalizing
> the improvements to documentation layout and the support page
> tonight — so hopefully we can link to the real thing before
> publishing. :)
>
> --
> Alexander Limi · http://twitter.com/limi · http://limi.net

> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/plone-website
> The Wiki: http://plone.org/development/current/projects/WebsiteTeam

aclark aclark

Re: Cioppino sprint update?

Nah, eleddy is working on it right now…

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 8:40 PM, Dylan Jay <[hidden email]> wrote:
Downloads of add-ons are no longer showing up because the search criteria seems to be excluding items with no votes. That's a pretty major bug.

http://plone.org/products?getCategories=auth

Should I submit a bug or is it that someone is working on this right now?

---
Dylan Jay
Technical Solutions Manager
PretaWeb: reducing duplication in the government web.
P: +612 80819071 | M: +61421477460 | twitter.com/djay75 | linkedin.com/in/djay75

On 16/02/2011, at 11:12 AM, Alexander Limi wrote:

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 2:45 PM, Alex Clark <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 2/15/11 4:08 PM, Jon Stahl wrote:
> Said report is in final draft at:
> http://plone.org/news/cioppino-sprint-2011-report

Looks good. I triaged the rest of the plone.org trac tickets yesterday,
so we're actually down to <= 20 tickets.

In addition Ross blogged about it
(http://rpatterson.net/blog/cioppino-sprint) and I have a blog entry
going out tomorrow morning (around 9:00AM EST).

Yeah, that's a great write-up, kudos. I plan to work on finalizing the improvements to documentation layout and the support page tonight — so hopefully we can link to the real thing before publishing. :)

--
Alexander Limi · http://twitter.com/limi · http://limi.net

Alex Clark · http://aclark.net/help-me-help-plone

JonStahl JonStahl

Re: Cioppino sprint update?

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Alexander Limi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yeah, that's a great write-up, kudos. I plan to work on finalizing the
> improvements to documentation layout and the support page tonight — so
> hopefully we can link to the real thing before publishing. :)

I'll hold off on publishing until tomorrow, feel free to update it
with any late-breaking developments.

:jon

Balazs Ree-2 Balazs Ree-2

Re: Cioppino sprint update?

On Feb 15, 2011, at 10:08 PM, Jon Stahl wrote:

> Said report is in final draft at:
> http://plone.org/news/cioppino-sprint-2011-report

Just noting: I have no privileges to read it. Not sure if I am supposed to, before publication, though.

--
Balazs Ree                            Python, Zope, Plone, Pyramid, KARL
Greenfinity, LLC                   Javascript, Jquery, Jquery-UI

JonStahl JonStahl

Re: Cioppino sprint update?

Sorry, it's not quite published yet.  Today, I think...

:jon