Change management product

Sinang, Danny Sinang, Danny

Change management product

Hello,

Would anyone here happen to know of any Plone product that handles Change Management ?

- Danny

quest-3 quest-3

Re: Change management product

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:59:17 +0800, "Sinang, Danny" <[hidden email]> writes:

> Would anyone here happen to know of any Plone product that handles Change
> Management ?

To me, change management is a very diffuse concept, and I think I'm not
alone in this. Can you give us a little more detail?
--
"Making digital data less copyable is like making water less wet."
  -- Cory Doctorow

Tim Cook-2 Tim Cook-2

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 09:59 +0800, Sinang, Danny wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Would anyone here happen to know of any Plone product that handles
> Change Management ?

With modifications to the schema and a customized workflow we are using
PloneCollectorNG

http://coruscant.chime.ucl.ac.uk:8200/openEHR_Collector/

It isn't perfect but it is more configurable than anything else we
found.

Cheers,
--
Tim Cook, Consultant CHASE Health Informatics, Inc.
GnuPG Key is available at