Quantcast

BrowserID

Alexander Limi Alexander Limi

BrowserID

Was asked to put this on your radar by Mozilla:

https://browserid.org

I believe it's a better solution than stuff like OpenID for the average user. Feedback (on both the approach, and whether we should add it to Plone) welcome!

Implementing it as an add-on first makes a lot of sense. Any volunteers? Doesn't seem too complicated, but those are also famous last words. :)

We'll be working with other browser vendors to get native UIs in the browser for this, but it's usable right now with a JS fallback.

--
Alex Limi · +limi · @limi · limi.net