AGX can't handle my validators tag?

Chris Miles-3 Chris Miles-3

AGX can't handle my validators tag?

I'm at a loss to work out how to represent the validators expression
below in a tagged value that ArchGenXML will understand.  [Code
truncated]

schema=Schema((
    FileField('file',
        validators=MaxSizeValidator("checkFileMaxSize", maxsize=MAX_FILE_SIZE),
    ),

I have tried a few things, 'validators' tag with and without "python:",
and using 'validation_expression', but AGX insists on splitting the
expression into an ugly tuple, such as:
        validators=('MaxSizeValidator("checkFileMaxSize"', '
maxsize=MAX_FILE_SIZE)'),

After glancing at the ArchGenXML code I fear that's all it will try to
do, but hopefully I'm wrong, so any hints appreciated.

Cheers,
Chris

--
http://chrismiles.info/