#4810 — meta tags not (properly) emitted

Jan Ulrich Hasecke Jan Ulrich Hasecke

#4810 — meta tags not (properly) emitted

This bugreport says that meta tags are not emitted in Plone 2.1.1

I discovered something which is related to these metatags.

When I go to portal_metadata and set a default entry at "Rights" (CC
foobar) I think that this should appear in the properties tab as
default. But the form for the rights are always empty.

Is this a bug or intended?

juh