2.1 Migration:where does Event get its edit form from???

redcor redcor

2.1 Migration:where does Event get its edit form from???

Hello,
we did migrate a plone 2.05 site to 2.1.1
Now I can not add any events. The edit form that is presented seems to
be the "document_edit_form".
It lacks all the event specific fields like start/end date, url etc.

I tried to find out from where the event object does acquire its initial
edit form, but did not come up with anything sensible.
In the types tool the edit action is just string:${object_url}/edit.

Thanks for any help
Robert

Raphael Ritz Raphael Ritz

Re: 2.1 Migration:where does Event get its edit form from???

robert rottermann wrote:
> Hello,
> we did migrate a plone 2.05 site to 2.1.1
> Now I can not add any events. The edit form that is presented seems to
> be the "document_edit_form".
> It lacks all the event specific fields like start/end date, url etc.
>
> I tried to find out from where the event object does acquire its initial
> edit form, but did not come up with anything sensible.
> In the types tool the edit action is just string:${object_url}/edit.

And how are the method aliases set for the type?

Raphael

> Thanks for any help
> Robert

redcor redcor

Re: Re: 2.1 Migration:where does Event get its edit form from???

Raphael Ritz wrote:

> robert rottermann wrote:
>> Hello,
>> we did migrate a plone 2.05 site to 2.1.1
>> Now I can not add any events. The edit form that is presented seems
>> to be the "document_edit_form".
>> It lacks all the event specific fields like start/end date, url etc.
>>
>> I tried to find out from where the event object does acquire its
>> initial edit form, but did not come up with anything sensible.
>> In the types tool the edit action is just string:${object_url}/edit.
>
> And how are the method aliases set for the type?
>
> Raphael

What are method aliases?
(I probably should know ..
but I do not )
robert

Raphael Ritz Raphael Ritz

robert rottermann wrote:
> Raphael Ritz wrote:
[..]
>> And how are the method aliases set for the type?
>>
>> Raphael
>>
> What are method aliases?
> (I probably should know ..
> but I do not )

ZMI->portal_types->(some fti, e.g., Event)->
Aliases (2nd tab)

should be pretty selfexplaining ;-)

Raphael

redcor redcor

Raphael Ritz wrote:

> robert rottermann wrote:
>> Raphael Ritz wrote:
> [..]
>>> And how are the method aliases set for the type?
>>>
>>> Raphael
>>>
>> What are method aliases?
>> (I probably should know ..
>> but I do not )
>
> ZMI->portal_types->(some fti, e.g., Event)->
> Aliases (2nd tab)
>
> should be pretty selfexplaining ;-)
tja der mensch lebt und lernt ..